DONOR SPOTLIGHT - JOE PARKER
1. Are you an alumnus of NC A&T State University? If not, what is your relation to the
Yes, class of 1967.
2. If you could describe NC A&T in one word, what word would it be?
3. Why do you support NC A&T athletics and its student-athletes?
To provide scholarships for student athletes.
4. What prompted you to join the Aggie Athletic Foundation?
I have had an interest in Aggie Athletics since my high school days. By joining the AAF, it was a way
to give back to the University by devoting my time and other resources to continue to grow our athletic
5. What is your favorite Aggie Athletics memory?
March 19, 2013…A&T Men’s basketball NCAA tournament victory over Liberty.
6. What would you say to someone who is considering joining the Aggie Athletic Foundation?
State funds cannot be used for A&T Athletics. By becoming an AAF donor, your contributions can
bridge the financial gap between student fees, tickets sales and corporate sponsorship revenue. In
addition to providing financial support, you can qualify for donor level benefits including priority
purchase rights for football and basketball tickets, parking, tailgating and football hospitality passes